Brighton, England

Since I paid for a wig I haven't got any response from the shop.Any efort to contact was impossible because they use special programme to talk with you on ''live chat'', or just send a message without any confirmation on your e-mail box.

after 20 days I decided report it to PayPal resolution centre. after 2 days paypal decided to give me my money back - thanks god! SCAM website! never buy anything from them...

they just try take your money and never contact with you and shipp your order!and remember: always use paypal, it is protect your money.

Had an Experience with Halo Wigs?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Melaleuca - I hope you read this BEFORE you sign up Melaleuca "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..." Read more Hair Everywhere - Customer Care Review Hair Everywhere "DO NOT SUPPORT THIS BUSINESS. So yesterday I purchased hair (3 bundles) and was like wow an amazing deal! I was excited. After looking more into the company I realized..." Read more Glam Seamless- BUYER BEWARE Glam Seamless "DO NOT BUY THESE EXTENSIONS!!!! After spending hundreds of dollars on their tape in extensions and waiting 9 weeks to remove them...they have RUINED my hair! Took them out exactly..." Read more Advocare - It works Advocare "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...." Read more Flitflop Limited - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. Flitflop Limited "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more Baanyan software services raghu daripalli baanyan software services myvisajobs baanyan software services h1b baanyan software services careers baanyan software services hyderabad baanyan software serv Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more Reebok - Lousy Buy Reebok "I buy a pair of Reebok shoes and in a couple of weeks the sole comes apart. Cursing myself why I bought their product. I have bought their product for..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more